Author – Health Guide.com
Did you know fabrics and textiles have frequencies? Did you know that the frequency of your clothing can impact your own vibration and frequency? I have discovered yet another trick to raising your vibration and keeping your frequency high.
In 2003 a Jewish doctor, Heidi Yellen, did a study on the frequencies of fabrics, in which she showed that a healthy human body has a signature frequency of 100, and wearing a material that measures less than 100 units of energy would compromise our wellbeing. Each fabric gives of a frequency that can be measured in mHz (megaHertZ). Organic cotton has a tested value of 110 mHz, polyester around 10 mHz.
A diseased person generally measures 15 mHz. Wool and Linen both have a signature of 5000 mHz! That amazing naturally created feature of the fabrics will also give energy to your body as you wear it. It is important however to not wear linen and wool together, however, as the frequencies in both of the linen and wool fibres run in opposite current directions. If you wear them together, the two frequencies will cancel each other out and bring you to a 0.
Did you know if you sleep in sheets of linen they are considered holy attire?
Linen, a natural fabric made of flax has many benefits such as:
- Sleeping in linen helps a person fall asleep faster and deeper
- Improves mood
- Rapid healing from surgeries and healing, which is why hospitals have used linen sheets in the past.
- Resistant to fungus and bacteria
- Barrier to some diseases
- Regulates body temperature – Warm when cold, cools when warm
Fabric, like everything else, has frequency. Over the years quality fabrics and clothing on store racks is, sorry to say, cheap, clingy and wearing it makes one feel and look frumpy.
We are electric beings and every cell in our body is a battery. Whether we realize it or not, the vibrational frequency of fabric impacts us through touch. This can change our energetic and functional state.
Frequency of Fabrics Chart
Super Fabrics, which send positive vibration to heal and maintain health are:
- Linen, made from flax – 5000 mHz
- Wool – 5000 mHz
These should be worn separately. Wool’s energy flows from left to right, whereas the frequency of linen flows right to left. Mixing these two together will cancel out the healing effects to zero.
Low energy, no healing fabrics is just about everything else that is synthetic:
- Rayon, made of wood pulp, including bamboo – up to 15
- Polyester, made from petroleum – up to 10
- Spandex, Lycra, and elastane, made from polyurethane synthetics – up to 15
- nylon, synthetic polymers – up to 15
- Silk – up to 15. Made from silkworms just after they’ve spun themselves into a cocoon to transition into a silk moth. Cocoons are boiled (with worms in) to unravel the fibers.
A sickly, nearly dead individual’s frequency is about 15. Any healthy individual with a frequency of 100 wearing low energy fabrics will have a strain on their body.
We’ve been led to believe genetic predisposition can cause illness, it’s important to stress these non-healing fabrics are destructive! Wearing them constantly reduces the immune system and the cells inside the body where cell to cell communication ceases. This leads to accelerated destruction.
Low energy fabrics can cause inflammation, illness and even emotional issues.
Super Power of Hemp
Our new reality will have clothing made from hemp and it will be used for so much more.
- Has an extremely high vibration
- Is at least 4x stronger than cotton and doesn’t breakdown after multiple washings as with other garments.
- Breaths better than other fabrics preventing odor.
- Color doesn’t fade as with other natural fabrics
- Is the strongest thread and also makes the strongest ropes.
- Has a naturally filtering UV light helping to protect the skin
- Pampers our skin more after each time it is worn making us healthier
- Is rich in vitamins
- Can be used to feed live-stock and humans too.
- Is resistant to bacterial growth.
- Will be used for many industrial purposes including bricks for building foundations.
- Water resistant
- Fire resistant
- Controls body temperature and home temperatures. When it’s cold, hemp will provide heat, when is hotter hemp will cool.
Time to take your power back in your wardrobe and step by step remove all toxic clothing and material from your life.
© 2023 Life Force Canada | All Rights Reserved